1. Any goods returned for credit must be in the original packaging and in a saleable condition, accompanied by the original invoice number, date of purchase and reason for return.
2. Any goods showing an item that has been specially manufactured and/or procured is not returnable for credit under any circumstances.
3. The amount of all goods returned for credit must be included in payment as per trading terms. All deductions for credits will be credited to the applicable account as processed.
4. No goods shall be returnable for credit more than 30 days from the invoice date, except under extenuating circumstances and by prior arrangement with the management of Precision.
5. All returns will incur a 10% restocking fee.
6. Clearance items will not be accepted for change of mind returns so please be careful when selecting from this range.